- Evaluating a dog at Intake
- Do you have any experience training or working with dogs?
- Are you certified?
- Would you be interested in taking training classes?
If you would like to help transport dogs:
- To A Vet Appointment
- Meet Owner Who Are Turning In Their Dogs
- Rescue Groups
- Meet Transport When A Dog Arrives From The South
Are you proficient in any computer applications? If so, which ones. What are your hobbies and/or special interests that would be beneficial to helping dogs? If you have any office skills we are always in need of volunteers who possess organizational abilities:
- Data Entry
- Record Keeping
- Nice Penmanship
- Keep Our Email Files Organized
- Contact Volunteers Availability To Foster, Do Vet Checks, Transport Etc.
We are always in need of help in the fundraising department. If you have experience as a fundraiser for non-profit organizations like to organize a fundraising event, we could use your help. Any and all ideas are welcome.
If you like to help with Flyer circulation announcing special events–posting them & keeping them current, organize to put up flyers at veterinary clinics and pet stores featuring current adoptable dogs or help create a flyer, we could use your help.
- Fundraising (your chance to be creative)
- Online Store (create t-shirts with a message)
- Publicity (help spread the word)
- Newsletter (tell their stories)
Rescue work is rewarding but it can be difficult at times and time- consuming.
While not everyone can make a full time commitment, there are many ways you can help with the rescue cause. On behalf of all the animals in our care, we thank you for thinking of RDV.
It’s the kindness and generosity of people like you that allow us to help these precious animals.