RESCUE DOG VILLAGE OFFERS THREE WAYS TO DONATE
Membership is an alternative option for the donor to choose specific items that are the critical needs and operating expenses for all our dogs.
Here is how it works:
- Choose from the categories listed below
- Send in the donation by Pay Pal or mail a check
Contact Us Page: LINK TO CONTACT US
- We will put you on a list and email all donors when our immediate need arrises. For example: transport, heartworm medication, dog food for our fosters, etc
You can choose to respond and donate towards that category; Once you reach the amount in the category, you will be listed on our Website by membership level
2) SPONSOR A DOG
You will be updated:
- if he/she goes to a foster,
- when he/she comes,
- who adopted the dog,
- regarding the dog updates & progress, and
- follow up information.
This is a donation where you choose the amount but have no specific request as to what the donation is spent on. Rescue Dog Village will put it towards the most immediate outstanding need. Your generous contribution will be used to pay for the medical treatments, state registration fees, attorney fees or basic care for one of our dogs.
YOU CAN DO THAT THROUGH PAYPAL OR MAIL IN A CHECK:
Just click the PayPal button to the right and make your contribution by check or credit card specify your choice: Lifetime, Platinum etc or download and complete a membership form.